how to tell your story so the world listens
WITH sebASTIAN castro
may 26th · WILDERNESS WOOD, SUSSEX · FROM £75PP
LEARN HOW TO CAPTURE ATTENTION AND BUILD COMMUNITY
Getting the right people to hear you can shift the course of your professional and personal life journey.
Empathy is at the heart of a well told story, a well told story gets heard.
At an even deeper level, the stories we tell ourselves can define our reality.
Join Sebastian Castro for this workshop to tap into the power of stories as a way to get the right people to trust and relate to you...whether it's an investor or your grandma.
What You'll Learn
• How to tell an engaging brand story that connects with real people
• How your story can summon your tribe of dedicated supporters.
• How to vocalise and get clear on your vision, making pitching effortless with a strong story at the heart of your project.
• To create deeper connections with those around you, building stronger bonds within your team.
ABOUT SPRING SCHOOL
Bringing together a variety of thought leaders – leadership gurus, award-winning authors, stand-up comedians and film makers – Spring School is a series of one-day workshops taking place in the woods of Sussex and brought to you by The Happy Startup School.
Each of these events has been created with the aim of enhancing your world and building your potential.Whether you're an entrepreneur, creative or lifelong learner, this is your chance to do something different without taking much time out of your schedule.
LAST FEW TICKETS
Sebastian is a Filmmaker, CNN Reporter, Speaker Coach and purpose-driven entrepreneur as founder of ECHO. He's also a firebuilder, both literal and hypothetical as well as a proud member of the Happy Startup School.
WHERE & WHEN?
Friday 26th May 2017
Wilderness Wood, Sussex
Come along with us to 62 acres of woodland in Sussex, with our own Meeting House space to get cosy in and all the woods to explore. There will be a free bus transfer from Brighton and Haywards Heath stations (for those from/near London).
- 8.15am - Brighton station (rear) bus pick-up
- 9.00am – Haywards Heath station bus pick-up
- 9.45am – Arrival/Refreshments
- 10-4pm – Workshop/lunch
- 4.00pm – Depart
- 4.30pm – Bus arrives at Haywards Heath
- 5.15pm – Bus arrives back in Brighton
There are only 25 spaces available.
Tickets are priced to allow anyone to come, and include lunch, refreshments, forest walk and bus transfer.
Please email us if there's any dietary requirements we should be aware of. Also note we will be filming elements of this event.