WITH seb castro
may 26th · WILDERNESS WOOD, SUSSEX · FROM £75PP
Getting the right people to pay attention to what you have to say is hard yet decisive in your professional and personal life journey.
At an even deeper level, the stories we tell ourselves can define our reality.
Join Sebastian Castro for this workshop to tap into the power of stories as a way to get the right people to trust and relate to you...whether it's an investor or your grandma.
What You'll Learn
• How to apply storytelling to professional and personal contexts
• How the concepts of empathy & deep listening are ways of preventing conflict, and can increase our capacity to connect with others at a deeper level
• To increase your emotional vocabulary, and embrace your vulnerability, while drastically improving your storytelling skills through a set of principles and feedback
• To appreciate the stories of those around you, and how these have also impacted your life
• How the process of acknowledgement is a way to reconnect with those who matter most to us and generate a ripple effect in their lives
ONLY 25 SPOTS
Sebastian is a Filmmaker, CNN Reporter, Speaker Coach and purpose-driven entrepreneur as founder of ECHO. He's also a firebuilder, both literal and hypothetical as well as a proud member of the Happy Startup School.
WHERE & WHEN?
Friday 26th May 2017
Wilderness Wood, Sussex
Come along with us to 62 acres of woodland in Sussex, with our own Meeting House space to get cosy in and all the woods to explore. There will be a free bus transfer from Brighton and Haywards Heath stations (for those from/near London).
- 8.15am - Brighton station (rear) bus pick-up
- 9.00am – Haywards Heath station bus pick-up
- 9.45am – Arrival/Refreshments
- 10-4pm – Workshop/lunch
- 4.00pm – Depart
- 4.30pm – Bus arrives at Haywards Heath
- 5.15pm – Bus arrives back in Brighton
There are only 25 spaces available.
Tickets are priced to allow anyone to come, and include lunch, refreshments, forest walk and bus transfer.
Please email us if there's any dietary requirements we should be aware of. Also note we will be filming elements of this event.
MORE Spring School EVENTS