HOW TO make selling effortless
join this FREE webinar with
CARLOS FROM the happy startup school
friday 27 feb · 3PM GMT · ONLINE
I used to hate selling. When I thought of what it took to be a great salesperson I thought of people who could sell snow to eskimos, the master manipulators who knew all the Jedi mind tricks to mess with your head.
I've now realised that this is the wrong way of looking at sales. On our Home School program we talk about finding your tribe rather than building your customer base. This is a much more authentic way of getting people to pay you for what you do.
"THE HAPPY STARTUP SCHOOL SOMEHOW GET EVERYONE TO TUNE INTO WHAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY MEANT TO BE DOING & THEN SHOW THEM HOW TO DO IT."
CHARLES DAVIES, Very clear ideas
WHY JOIN THIS WEBINAR?
- You hate selling.
- You're looking for a way to sell your idea in a way that feels more authentic.
- You want to build a following that cares about what you do.
- Your idea is "purpose driven" but also needs to be "profit making".
- You're thinking of pitching to an investor.
- You're trying to get people to help you for free.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- An overview of three exercises that we use on our Home School course.
- A way to pinpoint the story that makes selling feel natural.
- A clearer understanding of who you're serving.
- Clarity about the value you're delivering.
- More focus "helping" people rather "convincing" them.
- A chance to ask your own questions.
The webinar is FREE and will just take 30 minutes of your time.
Here's a breakdown of the topics i'll be covering
People & Behaviour
Who do you want to serve?
Pains & Problems
What's stopping them from achieving their goal?
Needs & Goals
What are they trying to achieve?
Value & choice
How can you help them do what they want to do?
LIVE on 27 JAN AT 3PM GMT
WHO ARE THE HAPPY STARTUP SCHOOL?
At The Happy Startup School we're on a mission to help founders and wannapreneurs get clear about the WHY behind their business. For us this is the foundation of real long term success.
What started off as a simple idea 4 years ago, has now grown into a 100,000 strong grass-roots movement of entrepreneurs and changemakers who believe that there's more to business than just making money. They tapped into the WHY that made people take notice.
LIVE ON 27 JAN AT 3PM GMT
ABOUT THE founders
The Happy Startup School is the brainchild of Carlos Saba and Laurence McCahill, two old school friends on a mission. Together they ran a successful startup studio for more than 10 years and launched dozens of startups. 18 months ago they made the bold decision to shut down the agency to focus on realising the vision they had for the School.
These days as well as developing the programs, events and global community, they can be found at events around the world, speaking about purposeful entrepreneurship and sharing their vision for a happier, more connected world of business.