HOW TO TELL STORIES SO THAT THE WORLD LISTENS
A LIVE WEBINAR WITH
sebastian castro and sophie kramhoft
5th december, 7pm UK time
Human beings process information better when it's shaped as a story. By understanding the power of our own story and learning how to tell it, we can untap an entire world of potential friendships, business opportunities, and even love.
Join Sophie as she interviews Sebastian about his quest to improve the storytelling abilities of disruptive business leaders so they can generate empathy and positive impact on our communities.
We hope you can join live and you're welcome to submit any questions beforehand by filling in this form.
For nearly 20 years, Sophie has worked with some of the biggest names in IT - Cisco, Alcatel Lucent and Azlan to name only a few - creating and delivering powerful webinar-based programs for global implementation.
Whether producing audiovisual stories for CNN or curating TED talks, Sebastian has experienced the power of good storytelling. There's no better answer to the question: "why are you the right person to led this venture?" than a good story.
Hope you can join us live or if you subscribe to the community you can also get lifetime access to the recording as well as many other benefits.
CHECK OUT SEB'S STORY TELLING IN ACTION
"Good stories happen to those who tell them."
FOR OUR COMMUNITY
DECEMBER IS STORYTELLING MONTH
Starting in October with Success, each month we have different themes to focus the learning & discussions for our community. We look to answer pressing questions that we know budding entrepreneurs and startup founders regularly struggle with. Shortcut your learning and connect with likeminded changemakers.
For each month’s theme we release the following:
- The Happy Startup guide to… bite-sized gems on this month’s topic
- Humans of Happy Startups focus on one of our amazing members
- Inspiring talks from the happy startup archive
- Campfire chats Exclusive 5 min interviews with thought leaders
- Top reads our all-time favourite posts that will get you thinking
- Recommended books our favourite books
- Top tools our favourite apps to get sh*t done
- 1 min daily tips to keep you inspired and on track
- Mentor AMA webinar for you to pose questions to topic experts
- Monthly momentum call 1 hour facilitated Zoom call w/fellow members
- Community newsletter with video update from Carlos & Laurence
Plus you'll get lots of other benefits by joining:
- 24/7 access to the Slack group
- Your own profile page to share your project
- First refusal on a Summercamp ticket for you and a friend and £75 off the full price
- Early access to Summercamp videos months before public release
- A Happy Startup Member badge for your website
- Exclusive deals from carefully selected partners
- Free entry to selected events and conferences
- 50% off our Home School e-course for you or a friend
- Free coffee and a place to hangout if you’re ever in Brighton