kickstart your happy startup
What's holding you back?
On Tuesday the 23rd of May, at the Happy Startup Clubhouse in Brighton, Carlos is running a one-hour workshop that will give you
- A clear idea of what to do next
- Help with communicating your startup idea more clearly
- Some new friends and contacts who are going through similar things!
WATCH THE WEBINAR (62mins)
Grab headphones and listen on the go
Download your very own version of the Happy Startup Canvas, as well as a bonus Stop Dreaming, Start Doing worksheet.
REVISIT THE SLIDE DECK
Discover your path from passion to profits & share your ideas in a safe, supportive place
During this workshop you'll work with our Happy Startup Canvas to build more confidence in what you’re doing (and why) and become much clearer on what to focus on right now.
We'll help you tap into the "why" of your business idea and how to bake happiness into your startup's DNA. Understanding your "why" will help you build your following, find customers, connect with cofounders and win over investors.
You'll work in pairs and as a group to fill out your canvas and uncover any challenges that will affect your business. During the workshop our co-founder Carlos will be on hand to offer advice and coach you in the right direction.
By the end of the workshop:
- You'll have a clear idea of what to do next
- You'll be able to communicate your startup idea more clearly
- You'll have made some new friends and got some new contacts
£35 for non-members.
£17.50 for members.
8 places available.