ACHIEVE MORE BY DOING LESS
effortless creativity WITH THE LAZY GURU
may 11th, WILDERNESS WOOD, SUSSEX · FROM £75PP
The Way of the Lazy Guru - an immersive one-day learning experience
• Where do breakthroughs come from?
• How do I juggle all these demands and stay in flow?
• Can I create a life and work that is truly nourishing and fun?
• How can I achieve more by doing less?
Often it seems as though we will never arrive at our destination – the promised land of work that truly sustains and enriches us. The Way of the Lazy Guru is an approach to life that turns that quest on its head and asks the question: what is the real source of change and creativity in ourselves and our organisations?
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Offering practical tools and exercises to transform the way we work, this inspiring, collaborative workshop will guide us to look at our lives and discover what we can do – and how – to keep things in flow. We'll look at:
• How change, inspiration and insights happen
• The patterns that repeatedly block progress
• How to harness the self-organising force
• Simple habits of mindfulness at work
WHERE & WHEN?
Thursday 11th May 2017
Wilderness Wood, Sussex
Following on from his inspiring session earlier this year, Laurence will give you the space you need to create something new and exciting in your daily working life with some accountability from your peers (along with help from Laurence and Carlos at The Happy Startup School). There will be a free bus transfer from Brighton and Haywards Heath stations (for those from/near London).
Laurence Shorter is an author, leadership coach and stand-up comedian. In his quest to attain true happiness, he has performed a one-man show at the Edinburgh Festival, authored a bestselling book on optimism (The Optimist: One Man’s Search for the Brighter Side of Life), and traveled the world consulting to global organisations. He currently lives in a creative community in East Sussex.
There are only 25 spaces available.
Tickets are priced to allow anyone to come, and include lunch, refreshments, forest walk and bus transfer.
Please email us if there's any dietary requirements we should be aware of. Also note we will be filming elements of this event.
- 8.15am - Brighton station (rear) bus pick-up
- 9.00am – Haywards Heath station bus pick-up
- 9.45am – Arrival/Refreshments
- 10-4pm – Workshop/lunch
- 4.30pm – Depart
- 5.00pm – Bus arrives at Haywards Heath
- 5.45pm – Bus arrives back in Brighton