The latest in our series of lunchtime classes addresses one of the key challenges when starting a business – finding (and retaining) loyal customers.
Bring your own lunch to The Happy Start Up School in Brighton and sit down with others that are looking to build their tribe. In this session Laurence from The Happy Startup School will show you how you can get people to care about what you're building, and how to get them to join you on your journey, becoming customers and collaborators along the way.
Open to all: budding entrepreneurs, students, freelancers, founders, flounderers and fanatics.
What you'll learn
• How to get people to care about your idea
• The importance of being clear about your mission
• Why authenticity is the key to loyalty
• Why you should start with one customer, not big numbers early on
• Why traditional marketing is dead, and relationships are the future
• How you can explore opportunities for your business while building a following
• How we've built the happy startup community from 0 to 100,000+
• Techniques for building your tribe for little cost
Who's running this class?
Laurence McCahill is co-founder of The Happy Startup School, passionate experience designer and community builder, With more than 20 years experience designing products and brands for companies large and small, he's also the driving force behind the 100,000 strong global happy startup community. He's passionate about creating businesses that connect with their customers on an emotional level – he believes that the best companies make you feel something.
Come and join us! :)