MINIMUM LOVEABLE PRODUCT CAMP
10 FOUNDERS · 3 days · 1 GOAL
KICKS OFF DECEMBER 10-13 2015, BRIGHTON UK
25% OFF FOR FIRST 5 SPACES – SEE BELOW
GET TO THE RIGHT PRODUCT FASTER
DON'T SPEND THE NEXT 6 MONTHS WINGING IT. ACCELERATE YOUR IDEA IN 3 DAYS WITH OUR CRACK TEAM OF DESIGNERS, HACKERS & MENTORS.
SEEKING 10 BUDDING TECH STARTUP FOUNDERS FOR A transformative weekend
This is not a bootcamp, hackathon, retreat or workshop. It's all of these and more.
Learn how to get your digital ideas to market sooner, but still deliver a product that users fall in love with.
DAY 3 & BEYOND
GAIN FOCUS · VALIDATE YOUR IDEAS · GET TOOLED UP
AVOID COMMON PITFALLS THAT MOST FIRST-TIME FOUNDERS FALL INTO AND BRING YOUR DIGITAL IDEAS TO LIFE FASTER
LEARN HOW TO GAIN A FOLLOWING WHILE EXPLORING OPPORTUNITIES
Building a digital product is hard. And building great products is harder.
There are a ton of decisions to make whether that is who to hire, when to launch, what technology to use, what to build or how well to build it.
Over a weekend in December and in the follow-up sessions over the following months you'll learn how to a create your Minimum Loveable Product – the smallest version of your product that your users will fall in love with – with those that have been there and done it. Don't just learn how to build a product, find out how to build your tribe of super-fans using tried and tested techniques.
And, crucially, save yourself months of wasted effort, pointless features, bad hires and, let's face it, wasted ££££££.
CHECK OUT OUR MLP SLIDE DECK – 700,000 VIEWS & COUNTING
HERE'S WHERE YOU'll GET TO EAT, SLEEP & BREATHE STARTUP WITHOUT DISTRACTIONS
The purpose of this event is simple:
To bring together 10 budding tech entrepreneurs to accelerate their startup ideas over a weekend
- inspiring talks from seasoned entrepreneurs and makers
- hands-on practical sessions on everything from getting clear on your vision to mapping out the core features for your product
- access to a selection of experienced mentors
- your ready-made support network of 9 other tech founders to go on our your journey with and stay connected to beyond the event
- 2 follow-up group video calls (to make you accountable)
- access to a private Slack group to keep connections going afterwards and ensure ideas get actioned
- a reunion gathering at our Brighton HQ where we'll get everyone together for pizza and drinks to share progress and give people a chance to pitch
- a free Happy Startup School goodie bag
- access to exclusive software deals
- 12 months free access to the new Happy Startup School online community including perks such as event discounts and access to exclusive founder interviews
- activities to get the mind and body focused such as yoga & morning walks
- 3 nights half board in our luxury loft apartment in the heart of Brighton, 5 mins from the station (in a shared twin room)
- nutritious and home-cooked food
Microcamp will be hosted by Laurence and Carlos from The Happy Startup School who'll also be inviting in some inspirational special guests to share their story and valuable experiences over the course of the 3 days.
They have also co-ordinated, and mentored at, various startup programs and accelerators over the last few years including Hub Launchpad in London, HyperIsland in Manchester, Fusebox in Brighton and Lightning Lab in New Zealand. As well as this we've helped 400 budding entrepreneurs come through our online Home School program in the last 12 months.
CONNECT DON'T PROTECT
There's power in sharing your ideas and connecting with others at the same stage. We'll be aiming to get you collaborating over the weekend so you can all reach your goals quicker, together.
Some key themes we'll be covering all geared towards helping you avoid common pitfalls we've seen startups make again and again:
- Exploring different business models
- Getting down to the core features
- Creating a killer value proposition
- Ways to visualise your audience
- Ways to run experiments and prototype your idea
- Conducting effective customer interviews
- How to create a simple but effective landing page
- Funding options and what's right for you
- How to brief developers and speak their language
- What to look for in a co-founders
- How to get customers and build your tribe with little money
- Learn digital tools and community growth hacks
WE DON'T DO EVENTS BY HALVES
At The Happy Startup School we've built a reputation for creating truly groundbreaking and transformational events such as Alptitude and Summercamp and now want to help those wanting to build tech startups to get access to the knowledge, network and tools that have helped us launch dozens of successful tech startups.
Just think about it – what's a successful product worth to you?
The initial event will run from 10am on Friday 11th to midday on Sunday 13th December 2016.
BOOK NOW AND SAVE 25%. PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE.
This isn't a one-off event but rather the start of an ongoing program and micro-community of founders like you
We used to charge up to £2500 for a full-day workshop at Spook Studio, but this is 3 days of sessions plus luxury accommodation, half-board, speakers, yoga and connections with other founders that will prove invaluable going forward for less than half the price.
The full price for Microcamp will be £1000pp but for the first 5 joining we'll be offering this at a REDUCED RATE OF £750+ vat which can be spread over 3 payments of £250.
MLP Camp will be educational, fun and highly valuable and you'll make more progress in 3 days than in 6 months of procrastinating.